The community-based Internet TV channel for live and on-demand Nuclear Energy Industry video programming.

Recycling used nuclear fuel - Orano la Hague - English

Share URL
Embed Code
Share by Email
Send to social websites
Recycling used nuclear fuel - The Orano la Hague site has been recycling 96% of nuclear materials in used nuclear fuel into new fuel for decades. The remaining 4% nuclear waste is vitrified in canisters, which then require storage for about 300 years, significantly less than the storage time required for unprocessed used nuclear fuel.
Post Comment 200
Video Filters
By Category
By Keyword
1 2